Thursday, April 16, 2009

You're Listening to the Smooth Sounds of Jive Talkin' Willie Supreme...

Alright already! Hold yer damn proverbial horses... and sheep too... I hear they're all kinds of friendly... I mean for you, of course... not that there's anything wrong with.. y'know... making wool sweaters from their fleece. What did you think I meant?

I should be transcribing my interview from Tuesday night with Photographer Deniz Merdan, but, let's face it, being one seriously bad ass blogger extraordinaire hardly pays the bills! So I'm just a little pooped from my 9 to 5... well, more like 8 to 4:30... except on Mondays and Fridays, which run from 6:30am to 9pm... no joke... it's why I am the bazillionaire you see before you... or, would see if I was your monitor. Anyway, I didn't want to leave you hangin' tooth and nail for some Thirty4Point5 lovin' so I finished up my character development and script learnin' to drop you a special little video I'm especially fond of... just to keep you groovin' until tomorrow.

This little diddy is by the brilliant artist Laurent Garnier and the song is called 'The Man with the Red Face' This may or may not be your thang, but don't let that distract you from the fact that it is an excellent sample of somebody else's thang (including me) and the fact that this, dear videographers-to-be, is how you utilize the medium of music videos to prove your brilliance to the world.

Enjoy!

p

No comments:

Post a Comment